HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Dear Dog Hunters
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 03:53 AM
shooter50
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Charlie P
You have some anger issues.Quite the internet tough guy.
I'm really impressed. You were able to get arrested and everything. Wouldn't he be your buddy? Usually where you're from a girls boyfreind is her brother right? Just kidding wouldn't want get you all riled up and mop the floor with my head. Since you spent a night in the pokey and all that. Was Bubba your cell mate? You still write him?

That would be you're ignorant. lol Same thing for the next sentence.Got to love it.

Your right I have anger issues when someone argues with me and poking fun at me because I believe in GOD. I am not trying to be an internet tuff guy I just stated a fact that this discussion wouldn't have lasted as long as it has if we were eye to eye and we obviously are not.

Ha Ha gotta love the incest jokes, poke some more fun at the hillbilly. Oh yea me and Bubba attend the same Bible study each week and we pray for people like you that are damned and hope that you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.

Getting me riled up.....far from it Chuck.

Didn't get the part about the "next sentence" still haven't woke up this morning.......please elaborate.