HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Dear Dog Hunters
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 03:34 PM
shooter50
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Charlie P
Freedom of speech I'll talk about anything I want.

Lol, your killing me smaltz.

Let me guess recovering alcoholic or drug addict who is now born again.

Make sure you do, wouldn't want to see you break anymore of your laws.

You wouldn't be talking this crap if we were eye to eye that is a promise. Been there done that and spent the night in the pokey for it (sisters ex boyfriends college buddy).

Recovering drug addict or alcoholic....nope. I was grown up in a good home and was taken to church every Sunday. Open your eyes one day and look at the stars in the sky, a rainbow, snow flakes falling thru the timber when your hunting.......explain to me how all that (I could keep going by the way) came about? Nothing short of GOD almighty could create such beauty. Look at the whitetail deer for that matter........majestic, beautiful animal created by GOD.

I sin everyday no doubt about it. But before I go to bed tonite I will get on my knees and talk to the man to thank him, talk to him, and ask for his forgiveness as I am nothing but a mortal man humbling myself before him. I talk with him all the time, and get on my knees more than once a day as well. And I am proud of it all. You keep getting offensive because you are unable to believe and have faith or maybe it's because you are a few apples shy of a bushel. You know it says in the Bible that people that are mentally impared will see the kingdom of heaven....I hope that is the deal with you so called atheist......maybe your just enough off your rocker to be considered mentally ill in Jesus's eyes to walk beside him in the kingdom of heaven. Or maybe your just ignorant??? Well I know your ignorant, but we all are to a degree.