HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Dear Dog Hunters
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 08:14 AM
shooter50
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Jim Burns
Freedom of religion, what part of that dont you understand Shooter50, like brewman said not everyone is Christian. Not everyones regious day happens to be on sunday. What part of law of religion and state being seperated dont you understand. Where is it right for your state to decide that everyone needs to support your belief that sunday is a day of piece and rest? I am a atheist, it is my right to be one and I dont have a religious day so why should I have to support your religious days?

"The Constitution requires civil liberties for all.

Allowing the church to define the rules based on religion is not upholding the Constitution. This requires our government to keep church and state separate and to recognize the rights of all regardless of race, color, sex and religion."

I understand the seperation between church and state. Once again I was only stating my opinions. Sunday is the Sabbath in my eyes so I would not hunt on Sunday if it were legal due to my feelings/beliefs.

And as for you being an atheist. You don't have to support our religious days but you are the minority.....I have already said a prayer for you hoping you find your way to Jesus Christ.