HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Ever hate yourself after killing a deer?
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 08:43 AM
pyclub1
Fork Horn

Champlain, Nope your scope isn't foreign, or maybe it is and all mine are as well. Both Nikon's, my redfield and leupolds are all 1 click 1/4" move as well. I laughed my ass off reading the posts.. 8 deer in a row, 10 deer in a row. WOW. Time to start watching deer out of the tree practicing drawing on them and putting the pin behind the shoulder and just holding it there and not shooting will help a ton. Also, with a rifle?? With a rifle that's got a scope??????? I get as pumped up as the next guy when a shooter buck walks into my life but holy smokes guys... Spend less time on the couch watching hunting shows and spend more time on the range and targets.... Sounds like you made a clean kill on that deer. Whatever you did, keep doing it and practice practice practice. Then get in the woods and watch deer and do what I said about getting them in range and not worrying about harvesting them, get drawn on them and just put the pin behind the shoulder and hold it there. It will help you shoot better, strengthen your muscles, make you better at not being spotted and most importantly it will make you concentrate on your pin/crosshairs and not the whole deer. Pick a spot. Aim small miss small.... Hope your new streak has 8 in a row on the ground with a tag on them...