HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Dear Dog Hunters
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 12:01 PM
browtine7
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Jim Burns
Thats exactly what I would do if someone shot one of my dogs just because it interfered in his hunt, just maybe you are interfering with my hunt. Me and my dogs have just as much of a right to hunt on public land as anyone else. I have sat on a stand many a times and had people drive through it on 4 wheelers, but you dont see me on here whining about it. Actually if you are sitting a stand hounds may drive a deer straight to you. I dont hunt deer with my hounds, they are broke from running trash, but I was a member of the Miami Tract Hunt Club, in Osteen Fl, (where it is leagle to run deer with dogs) I was sitting on my stand with my bow when I heard hounds off in the distance, next thing I knew a 8 point buck popped out under my tree stand, I put a arrow in the deer. Just cause there are dogs in the area you are hunting doesnt mean they ruined your chance to get a deer.
Dude if you are serious about shooting another human over a dog then you are one sick puppy ( no pun intended) I love my dogs just as much as the next guy but killing someone over a pet is just down right disgusting and you may need a mental evaluation!!!!!!!!!!!