HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Touchy subject
Thread: Touchy subject
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 06:12 PM
WNYhunter
Typical Buck

I agree, i don't think it should be allowed. and as far as what happened way back then, well it had nothing to do with me, my father, my grandpa or great granpa. So no, I don't feel bad about it. it happened well get over it.

You want tragic, lets get a little more recent. There are people alive today that were in concentration camps waiting to be killed. 53,000 americans were killed in vietnam, 10 years of servicemen and women getting killed in the iraq and afganistan. corrupt govt and corporate greed.

sorry, it was 200 years ago. I am not going to apologize for what happened to the indians or with slavery, had nothing to do with me. I don't agree with how people were treated but there is nothing I could do to stop it.

Its time everyone just fall under the same rules as everyone else. I believe the time has come.

The company I work for and have been for 20 years, just took away medical ben. for retirees, half my retirement got wiped out, and no raises for the last 5 years. When will my special treatment come in.

Last edited by WNYhunter; 11-27-2012 at 06:15 PM.