HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Illinois Giant!!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 07:17 AM
SecondChance
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by HatchieLuvr
Whats with posing that buck like that? And all this $$$ talk... what is that guy hunting for, enjoyment/sport or ego/$$$?

GREAT buck but I hate one of the "camo warriors" got him & is only in it for $$$ & ego!
HL
The buck had been in a cooler all night and was still/cold from that. Thats why it is posed like it is. You would pose rather strange too if you were hollowed out and hung upside down all night at 38 degrees!!!!
I have known these people since the mid 80's and they are FAR from the $$$$ as you seem to think. They are just hard working in lumber field as a family and farmers on top of that.
Besides, this is Travis's first nice deer of either buck or doe. The biggest he had prior to this was a basket rack 6 pt.
And what is this "Camo Warrior" you speak of? Travis is no bigger headed now than he was before. Just how he and his family are.
Its pure and simple that you are just jealous of his success and that it is not you. I am as well. But as I told him the other night at the farm, I hook his hand and congratulated him that it is better he get it and show the world what he spent the time in hanging his stands and making a great shot did for him or that EHD get it and not someone who found it out roaming the woods try to get fame for.