HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team #9 The Backstrap Aassassins
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 05:25 AM
finner
Nontypical Buck

I had a good evening sit last night and almost got it done. it never got above 34 deg here Yesterday. I just got up in my climber and i heard a fant grunt to my NW about 5 min later he materializes out of the brush about a 120" 8 comes by at about 40yrds but i had no shot. As he was walking away i hit the grunt call a couple times that turned him but he then circled downwind of me stoped i had one little opening to squeeze an arrow thru but he was a good 30yrds and he was on high alet, i passed he then turned and walked out of site i think he winded me a little. After that i tried a little rattling to bring him back but no go. i then had 5 big does walk under my stand shortly after heading in the direction the buck left. I think i know this bucks bed room and i was not farm from it tonight but i aslo need to make a move also, west about 50yrds and i should be able to put a sqeeze on him, where this pond funnels them through. Maybe this weekend! bucks are really moving around here Lots of people seeing them in the middle of the day. Good luck guys!!

Last edited by finner; 11-01-2012 at 05:27 AM.