HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - This is a must read because i need help!!!
Old 10-29-2012, 08:33 AM
uncle matt
Giant Nontypical

Thumbs down

What would I do? What would I do? WHAT WOULD I DO?!?!

Well I tell ya I'd find that SOB and I'd.....I'd march right over there and I would......I'd get him right in front of me......I'd look him right in the eye and I would......I would.......I would....

Well just never mind. You don't want or need to know what I would do. It wouldn't be pretty though I will tell you that!

I don't know if his age would come into it or not but he would receive a good attitude adjustment and be told exactly why he was the lucky recipient.

But I wouldn't be dumb enough to do it myself - that's what friends are for.

I would speak with him about it once and only once. Let him know you won't tolerate it one bit in the future and if he wants to play games that's fine. Point out that everyone gets a turn in a game and you'll take your turn too.

If he keeps it up - call your boys. Sometimes a good busted lip and a few black eyes changes people perspectives and attitudes.

Doing whatever he does on his property is one thing (although it could still be hunter harassment) but when he starts coming on your property......

Last edited by uncle matt; 10-29-2012 at 08:42 AM.