HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - This is a must read because i need help!!!
Old 10-29-2012, 07:37 AM
mr.mc54
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by deerslyer11
thanks for the comment. And ive talked to him many times. He knows that im only 18. Hes in his 60's!
I think he gets mad when i leave with deer. I dunno. He seems like a nice guy. His wife is friends with my aunt even!
im just in complete and utter devastation on why he would do this. Thanks for the help.
These kind of a$$ H***es Won't quit. I have one by me and he is always up to something to try and destroy my hunting. I caught him red handed dumping that stuff by my stand and hanging it in plastic drip bags on our fence line. He has entered my shack and messed with my stuff so I would see it moved.

I would just move but it isn't that easy as I am disabled and have to hunt out of a 5x5 shack. I have hunted there for 15 yrs before this Moron moved in next door. I still get deer and am not quiting because of him. I do however carry a .44 mag just in case he attempts to cross the line and assault me.

Now days you can't be too safe! I just wanted to let you know there are other hunters suffering the same experiences as you.

Good luck and Good Hunting!