HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bought my first Portable Tree Stand.
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Breechplug
Nontypical Buck

Default Bought my first Portable Tree Stand.

I've always been a Premanent tree stand hunter, we build all our tree stands out of pressure trated wood and make pretty much all of them so 2 hunters can be in them at the same time and some of mine I can even lay down while Connie watches if I get a sore back. They all have 2 seats and are solid as heck.
Well tonight I was in Wal-Mart and for a coule of years now I've been wanting a potable hanger so I can set up in different spots as the deer change there patterns, or if I find a Hot Spot. They only had 3 styles of stands and only 3 left alltogeather so I figured I'd better get one now.
Have any you's had any first hand experience with this tree stand? is it Noisy or anything that you may or may not like about it?
I'll also use it some for our Gun Season when Im ML Hunting and when it gets cold, I know some atands get squeaky and noisy when it gets cold so I figured I'd see if any of you's have used this stand?
Also what do all of you use when hunting, permanents, hangers, climbers, tri-pods, blinds, ect....?
(BP)
Attached Images