HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 1989 Dodge Ramcharger
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 04:19 PM
Giddyup500
Spike

Default 1989 Dodge Ramcharger

Needs some work, but would make a great hunting truck. 1989 Dodge Ramcharger. 318 engine, 2 wheel drive. In decent shape, does need some work. Good vehicle for someone who enjoys working on these old trucks. These bad boys are getting hard to find. Silver in color. Interior is in good shape. I had been using this truck as my daily driver. Tires are fairly new, has a full size spare. Has a new water pump and a new starter. This truck will not start right now, it WILL need a little work and it WILL NEED TO BE TOWED. This vehicle has driven great for me for the last five years. Since I am not a mechanic, I ended up with a newer vehicle, and am ready to sell this one to someone who can work on her and keep her running for another 10 years or more. (I am throwing in both the Chilton's and the Haynes auto manuals on this vehicle.) Drivers side door needs to be replaced (the catch on it is not working) and the side moldings are in the back of the truck. Manual door locks and windows. Would make a great hunting truck. Clean title in hand. Asking $800. I have seen Ramchargers this same year go for several times more. She is a good truck and I would really like to see her stay in one piece. Located in Texas in the Lake Worth/Azle area. 682 - 239 - 9358, leave message if I can't answer. MAKE ME AN OFFER! CASH IN HAND AND TOW IT TODAY! You can go to craigslist dfw and search for 1989 Dodge Ramcharger to see pics of her.