HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - what are your thoughts on this situation
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 06:47 AM
snapper1982
Banned

Default what are your thoughts on this situation

got home yesterday morning from illinois and went to check trail cams. have one missing and several that are missing whole days(meaning i got pic on 10-03 and then on 10-05 but not 10-04) and these ca,s are set up in places i get pics every day. there are 5 other people hunting this farm (yes the deer movement has slowed but still getting 400 pics every 24 hours) and i have pics of people on several cams. i called a buddy told him about the missing cam. he asked his buddy (who hunts there). called me back and told me his buddies son hunted the back ladder stand and saw the cam i have 25 yds away from it(you have to walk in front of it to get to the stand) but there was only 21 pics for a 5 day sit on it and none of the kid. i am convinced someone is checking my cams and deleting select pics. the missing cam was 30 yds from a treestand on the neighboring property and i could see a cam set up now 10 yds infront of the stand. with binocs i saw it was the same cam style that is missing so i went to look at it (it is not mine but exact same name and style) i am convinced who ever hunts that stand took the cam because my cam 50yds away next to my stand is still there and so is the cam 150 yds in the other direction. all 3 are set along the same fence line.