HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team #13 The WIDOWMAKERS
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:19 PM
26drawny
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by dstubb
I feel your pain. I have everything washed up, and sitting outside in a rubbermaid tub. I even have pre_washed my towel for that morning, socks and underwear. Every night i find myself thinking of things i can do to make me that much more prepared. Last night i got bored and put together a ziplock bag full of everything i need to field dress lol. It has rubber gloves, knife, tag, ink pen, zip ties, butt-out, and wet wipes . This waiting crap is killing me.
lol... I have run out of things now... I was just making sure everything was sighted in and I friggin jumped the string at 40 yards.... Yeah I nailed the wood on top of the block and it snaped the shaft...lol I have hay behind it and the front half went into the hay and the back half flipped and landed standing up on the hay... it sucked but t the same time it was funny... I mean what are the odds of it landing like that??? I should have taken a pic of it... but I am sighted in out to 40... I feel good... My shooting lanes only allow me to shoot out to 30 anyway but hey I might have to take that shot...