HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - First Video we have done like this!
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 06:30 PM
snapper1982
Banned

Originally Posted by On_Point
Furgitter, I believe in donating my kills to hungry kids, my own. That's why I hunt. I'm not a trophy hunter, I'm a provider. That's why I'm called Daddy. 8)

As for those here who are brow beating you for your video & telling you how unethical your tactics are, I'm guessing they're youngins themselves & are probably still a little wet behind the ears. And a deer drive would be unethical for them, mainly because theyve never had any experience or participated in one. But hey, to each his own.
first off i am 30 yrs old and i probabaly have killed more deer than you. almost 400 now. i have killed them on deer drives and i still choose to stop them. not because i cant kill them running but because the animal i am trying to kill deserves way more respect than a bad hit that makes it uncomfortable in life until whcih point i or another hunter be it person or animal sees fit to finish it off. yes bad shots can and do happen on standing animals but it is far less likly to happen. the part i concider to be unethical as i first stated is the running bow shot. and as far as being called "upitty" no i aint. i have just evolved enough to respect every animal and know the shots that should be taken and the ones that shouldnt. if you really know what you are doing as you claim then there shouldnt be any reason why you can not go set up and kill a deer or 2 every sit without having to shoot them running. you have your way but posting it on an open forum probably is not the best thing to do.