HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team #9 The Backstrap Aassassins
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 10:44 PM
ManofTheFall
Nontypical Buck

One of my camera's just isn't working right at all. Do any of you guys know if like local camera shops can fix these things? My other camera is doing pretty good though. I put it by the one small food plot we put in. The first time I checked it I got the pics of the crabclaw 10 and the piebald doe along with other doe's and fawns, turkey's, and rabbits. I just checked it again on Saturday. I got 140 pictures with hardly any blank ones at all. I got a pic of what looks to be like a pretty nice buck. I didn't post it though because he is walking away from the camera with his head down and it's a dark shot on what looks like a foggy morning (6:22am) It's pretty poor quality. Maybe I will put it on and just let you guys see it. There are alot of pics of some really nice sized doe's. They are really coming into this plot. Since this is the first time I have tried a plot I am really encouraged by what I'm seeing. Just to the right of this plot is a primary scrape area that has been there for years and I know this area is frequented heavily by alot of deer come late October into November. I can't wait!!!!! I also dumped out about 60 pounds of acorns on the edge of the plot. I will probably check the pics again on Saturday.