HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 4 Buck Dynasty
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 06:47 PM
nys-buckstalker
Fork Horn

Hey Ryan are they still doing stone work along the NY side of Champlain, I was working in Plattsburgh area back in 2002 and they were working on them then.
your buck picture is one I wouldnt pass on either. Specially with an AR in my area of hunting.

I spent the afternoon finetuning broadheads making sure sights were dead-on,waxed bowstring and shoot a few practices arrows(60 shots all togather). Tighten down everything and tomorrow, going to go to property and check stands and lanes, put up ground blind and blend it in and put new batteries and cards in game cameras. The 27th of this month run up above Syracuse and put in 3 days of hunting of early NY bow season up there before i start hunting around here. still have a couple left over tags to fill from pass year. Kind of cool actually, NY license year runs from Oct 1 to Sept 30, However the state is divide into a northern zone and a southern zone. The northern zone season opens up last 3 days of sept. ANY left over unfilled season tags can be filled in these 3 days. That includes any rifle,muzzleloader and archery tags. so going to be hunting hard those 3 days.