HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Republicans and Sunday hunting
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 05:00 PM
Eyedr
Spike

Originally Posted by Iraqandback03
I just sent this to George Allen because of my disappointment in him standing with those who fight to restrict my access to the hunting woods.
If you want to email Senate Candidate Allen you can do so here: [email protected]
He needs to hear from those of us who support SH, word has made it to me that he didn't have a clue as to the full picture of who he was standing on the stage with.
"I just wanted to express my displeasure that you chose to stand with Kirby Burch and the Virginia Hunting Dog Alliance at the “Sportsmen for Allen” rally at Green Top Sporting Goods in Glen Allen, VA.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6621704&type=3
The Virginia Hunting Dog Alliance is not an organization that represents sportsmen in Virginia and in fact is causing a very large rift in the hunting community by continually fighting to restrict hunter access to the woods on Sunday. I will not vote for a Democrat for the state senate seat because I am a Republican. However, I will not vote for you to be in the seat either because you have put on public display a lack of support for the hunting community as a whole by aligning yourself with a group that opposes hunter access to the woods.
Hunting is my favorite past time and is a critical matter in my voting considerations. You should choose more wisely when stumping as a friend to Virginia’s sportsmen."
Excellent post. Thank you for sharing the link and the photo. At least we know that Allen is rubbing elbows with Kirby Birch. This seals the deal. I CAN NOT and will NOT support Allen.