HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WildGame Innovations Attractant
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 04:09 PM
invmp12
Fork Horn

PREDATE: that is what I've been told. The brick will dissolve, as they eat/lick on it. A little rain, if we ever get any, will aid in that. Did you ever get the link that I sent on the farm?

Deerdust: thanks for the input. Gonna check camers in the morning after chasing tree rats. I don't chase them on the same farm, I do not hunt the farm before bow season, I want them as un molested as I can leave them. As I have told PREDATE this is a new farm to me. It has only been hunted by the elderly gentleman that owned it until he passed away. His daughter is allowing me the hunting rights. I haven't gotten to many pics of bucks yet, was concerned until I spoke to the QDMA Hunt club that borders the south,west, and north of this farm. One of them, whom I know, looked me up when he found out I would be hunting it this fall. He was full of information, but, in so many words, wanted to get a feel of how I operated. Needless to say, we are like minded so he shared a lot about what I could expect. I am really excited about it.