HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights
Old 08-24-2012, 11:02 AM
SpawnedX
Spike

Originally Posted by AquamanPSD
SpawnedX you have spent as much time professing your love for Obama as you have saying your not voting for him. Let talk facts now since you seem so bent on them... You hear for one reason to get people like me and %90 of the other people in this thread fired up... your thoughts and opinions are as meaningless and worthless as your Politifact and FactCheck links. Everything you have said besides you don't like the two party system you have contradicted. your trying to light the fuse and step back to watch the fireworks. That my friend is a troll...
I don't usually respond to people that can use the proper version of here and hear and are more concerned with talking about conspiracy theories that don't fly than issues. I also don't love Obama, or Romney and I see why the general population believes all gun owners are off their rock. Some of you certainly advocate for that image.

I agree with you on the idea that the two party system is killing this county. I disagree this is the time to try to reform that. This election is too important to waste a vote making a personal statement of protest. We are here whether its good or bad this is where we are. The american people have to choose if they want a sucessful business man with a somewhat shadey past or an unsucessful president with a completely blacked out past. I don't think Romney is the resounding heaven sent president this country needs to solve all their problem either,but I do beleive that four more years of king Obama would be a near death sentence for this country. Now is not the time to use your vote to make a statement that no one will listen to. Should you vote from your personal views? definitely, but what about voting for what is best for America as a whole?
Neither of these men are best from America as a whole. And newsflash, right now the Liberals are winning, because while you guys are talking Obama's birth rights, they are attack gun laws openly and loudly, while you are watching movies about theories of one ultra-right conservative, they are out there making you all look like fools very publicly. The moderates don't want to be attached to the tin foil hat wearing party, so you lose the moderates, than Romney loses.

I will continue my stance that neither men gets my vote, and unless some real hard facts come across that Romneys plans are actually more beneficial than I would much rather be the guy who gets to say I didn't put any of these clowns in than the guy who fell for a fairy tale. Have you ever looked into Ryan's budget ideas? They read like a dream come true, until you realize all he has finished was a bulletin pointed list of the areas that need changing and no actual details on how to truly accomplish it.

And like my fellow New Englander in the post, I have seen first hand what Romney really stands for an accomplishes. Which is much more than most of you can say or even be bothered to check on. Instead let's talk more about all these hunters who happen to be experts on digital files and how Obama is clearly not a US citizen and has pockets deep enough to pull a fast one on all of our government organizations combined.

Last edited by SpawnedX; 08-24-2012 at 11:08 AM.