HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights
Old 08-24-2012, 02:25 AM
Phil from Maine
Boone & Crockett

You are a new hunter, November is hunting season, go enjoy it while you still can!
BTW, to say you are not just trolling, all the posts you've made are to this thread except 2! You also talk big on guns and bullets, but you are all for MORE gun laws!
You've contradicted yourself several times! If you truely are somewhat consevative or 3rd. Party, why do you expound the virtues of obumma so much? And then you flip-flop again to how bad it will be after he is re-elected! So bad, "that you will need all your guns and bullets!" Being a smart, rational, Patriot, you should know that if we take care of our Constitution, we might not have to face a civil war! Thats a no-win situation that no one wants!
If what you are saying is your proof then lets see it.. Romney pushed gun laws threw in Ma. and do not say that is just a state. If he was president at the time he would of pushed them onto everyone in the whole country. That is one thing Obama has not done. Obama also sign legislation for concealed weapons permits for some federal parks.. Go figure it must be a trick or something to takr away your guns.

I am a Dem and I will vote how I see fit. As a matter of fact most of this state votes Dem.. Go figure a big out door state like up here in Maine would vote to have our guns taken away??? I do not think so!! If you really want to see gun control go ask the residents of MA. what it is like.. I to see more issues than just guns but a vote for Romney is clearly a vote against gun owner's rights. Romney had lost the backing from the NRA to Dems in Ma. on more than one accasion.. He even ended up getting a hunter safety course to say he likes to hunt varmits.. Big game hunter he is.. Passing anti gun laws and all I hope you folks check and see what Romney has really done in Ma. before you vote..