HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Walmart Arrows
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 11:44 PM
dhunter4life
Spike

never had a problem with the walmart arrows , here in NC they have the terminators and another in half dozen boxes cheap or you can get the even cheaper version in singles . I cut them to length and re fletch them with a bohing jig ( cause I like spin ) they will group in the 2.5-4 inch range with 100 grain thunderheads from either of my bows at 60 yards and kill deer like double forked lightning .
Now that said , I also shoot the Maxima hunter arrows , and well..... they are better ,,, there strait , there fast , and the weight foward helps them do things that a cheap arrow cant , is the difference worth the price ??? its up to you , I double lunged a nice 10 point last October in my pasture at 73 yards , the thunderhead/maxima combo slipped through like butter and stuck in a stump deep enough it was hard to remove , the terminator would have probably done the same and if not I could have shot three of them from walmart cheaper than one of the maximas from Gander mountain , I do normally shoot the maxima hunters for hunting because I have them on hand and they work so well

Last edited by dhunter4life; 07-23-2012 at 12:02 AM.