HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A Hunt w/ Turkey Goddess as seen thru the eyes of JW.....I survived! :)
Old 06-17-2012, 04:31 AM
Turkey Goddess
Typical Buck

Wow!!! What a story Dave!!! You are an eloquent writer - you had my heart racing reading it & reliving it. It's a hunt I'll never EVER forget. We had a lot of good laughs and I learned so much. Dave called me Friday night to tell me he posted this and we discussed the rest of our seasons. I told him I'd love to hunt with him again... In a heartbeat!!!! So we may be discussing new plans for the 2013 spring turkey battle, as it gets closer. Of course I'd love to get you to hunt with us here in Indiana...

I will NEVER forget JW sitting back to sip coffee as that Tom was slowly making his way towards us. Man, how we've laughed about that! I was like W-W-WHAT??? Lol.

There's a million things I love about JW & he is a brilliant turkey hunter & teacher... But to see his hands tremble & how he starts breathing hard when he see's a turkey or hears a gobble is BY FAR my favorite thing about him!!!! It's awesome!!!!

I wish I had been with JW Sunday morning when they located all of those Gobblers. So here's my warning to you JW... Next time we hunt together, we will be joined at the hip. Sorry about your luck!!! LOL

Great pics too! I look like hell in a hand basket, but MAN that is one beautiful Tom. Thank you again JW for an amazing hunt!!!

Kim