HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Builder459's girl needs some help
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 08:47 AM
builder459
Nontypical Buck

The shooting thing ends for me. I am not taking his death very well. I have had to start counseling. The problem with this scenario I am in is I had 3 significant losses. I lost Ray, my stepson went back to his piece of Sh#@ mother , so I lost my stepson, and they were my life, so I have also lost my identity. I have also just found out that my dad's colon cancer that was removed in Sept, 2010 is back and has now spread to the liver and lungs. Guess the Mayan calendar was right, my world at least is ending.
The thing I miss the most was when he would sit at the computer and just prattle on about this gun and that load and which sabot. I would sit on the floor with my head on his knee and just listen to him ramble. I didn't understand half of it but that wasn't the point. When we went shooting, I would load and hit the bulls eye. He took care of everything else. That's what he did, he took care of me. I would give anything to hear him bitching about the dog hair and then come around the corner and see this 6'3 man down on the floor with a 21lb pug telling the dog "are you daddy's little man, are my guy? Give me a kiss and don't tell momma I was cheatin." I will post pic in next reply