HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Osprey Scopes Buyer Beware
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 09:10 AM
gilstrr
Spike

Default Beware of Osprey

After buying a 3-12x50 scope at a gun show in Ft Worth from an Osprey rep we took the scope home and mounted it to my son's 30-06. During adjustments the reticle seemed to float...very odd. I had never seen that before so I contacted Osprey and they issed a RA# to return the scope for rework or replacement. That was January 24th, today is April 25th and I still do not have another scope. After some difficulty they said they would send me a new scope from the shipment to be received by the end of March. I failed to clarify March of what year. Now no one from Osprey will return my emails and they have disconnected their number from taking outside calls. Of course we got a good deal on the scope, but at what cost? We have no scope, I have made dozens of calls, sent twice as many emails, and I'm still out the cash. Please learn from me and others...spend a few extra bucks for a high quality scope and from a company with a better reputation. This company leaves much to be desired. Best of luck!