HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WTS Bear Game Over package with Rinehart 18+1 target
Old 04-21-2012, 10:18 AM
StateOfIndiana
Spike

Default WTS Bear Game Over package with Rinehart 18+1 target

Bear Game Over bow (looks kinda like the truth bows. Blaze orange and Lime green.) Realtree apg camo. has a string stop. with adjustable draw and pull back. currently set at 31" draw, 60# pull. Split limb design. With CAP camo rest with new Whisker biscuit in it(with the slit in it so your arrow drops down in), Tru-Glo single pin sight, Tru-Fire $80 release, 7? arrows, not sure on # of arrows - Carbon express terminator 60/75, with hard Plano case. Bow is in perfect condition, only used 1 season. Bought it new at archery shop in Georgia last year.

Also a Rinehart 18+1 broadhead/field tip target. Really nice target-arrows pull out soooooo easily. Only one square is really shot, still not over 150 i bet. Never shot with a broadhead.

Not sure if thats everything.. should be. Will send all Misc. stuff in my archery box because im getting out of archery for a while.

I live in Muncie, Indiana.. i'd like to deal close to home.. Because sending all this would be pretty fun and expensive to ship(You will pay shipping). It's everything you need though.

Price for everything $450 + shipping.

I think thats a good deal. Please don't low ball me . I bought the bow for $279 with tax was $300, Target was $75, Arrows I can't price because i dont have a dozen anymore and they could use new vanes, TruGlosight was $95, The release was $80somethin, Whisker Biscuit was $70somethin, case was $30, so come on $450 is realistic. It's all nice and well kept - i was crazy about keeping it all nice and neat.

Text me. Sorry cant call with my phone. Text me at 765-625-1474. I can send pictures when you text me. I don't have internet at home and rarely get on. But i will try to check on here often. or email me, i will try to check that too. email is "[email protected]" Thank you, have a nice day