HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 2 Sunrise Shooters
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 04:57 AM
j76
Typical Buck

Good luck to ya Adrian! Our team has some serious catchin up to do! By the looks of things next week just about all of us will be out there. I'm sure the birds are gonna start pourin in by then!
Right now the forcast is callin for rain and a small chance of snow up til Fri. then sunny and low 40s thru the weekend and for the opener. Should be perfect!!
Might go out tonite and see if i can't put em to bed, wanna see if they are still roostin on my prop or not. If they aren't i know where they probably are, just around the corner on the neighbors which will be fine as long as they still are hitting my feild first thing in the morn. May be better if they roost around the corner, i've had problems tryin to get in position on em when they roost on my prop, been busted befor, no good way to get back there.
Think this yr i may try a popup blind, will be easier on my dad than sitting on the ground plus i've always had lots of problems with the deer on the prop, theres tons of them and maybe a freshly placed popup will keep them away.
Monday morn is pretty much all i'm thinkin about now and it can't get here quick enough!! Go get em guys!!!!