HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Defective Remingtons
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 01:23 PM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

Todd1700---Nowhere in this thread have I ever intimated that I have superior knowledge over you or anyone else! What I have stated and have asked you to do and apparently you haven't bothered, is to read the article done by an expert gunsmith to find out the facts on this unique trigger like I, and others, have done. Nothing in the article speaks of Remington, but rather the functions of this particular trigger, which by sheer design is more likely to cause problems with the extra piece than other designs. More is not better in this particular scenario. You and some of these others would obviously rather argue and spout BS over something you haven't read up on than just read the article and gain a little knowledge on the subject. When you are an expert gunsmith and can refute what others that know what they are talking about and have written articles on, maybe then you should come back and tell us how you know more than they do and why! Again we are not talking about keeping a gun pointed in the right direction. We are talking about the unique trigger in the device which can cause this problem much easier than a normally designed trigger mechanism. If you can't take time to read the article, please don't come back on the thread and waste people's time by just making more smartass remarks!