HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Defective Remingtons
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 11:49 AM
Todd1700
Nontypical Buck

Amazing that no one has been able to duplicate a accidental discharge on bolt close or release of the safety on any unmodified Remington rifle in countless hours of trying to capture it on film and yet 2 people in this obscure internet thread alone have seen it. One of them twice. WOW! What are the odds?

Kind of reminds me of the people who claim the very first expandable broadhead they ever used failed to open. I and many of my friends have been using them for years and never had one fail to open. Hell, we have even tried tying them closed with dental floss and shot them into targets. Still couldn't get them to fail. Hundreds of heads used by dozens of friends and never a single failure to open. And yet every year dozens of people come on here at the start of bow season to claim that they lost a deer because "THE FIRST ONE THEY EVER TRIED FAILED TO OPEN". LOL!

If the internet had a motto it should be 99.99999999 percent steaming bull#### information and the other 0.00000001 percent of info should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

But here is some good viewing on the Remington rifle subject.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjmOS...layer_embedded

Last edited by Todd1700; 04-15-2012 at 11:52 AM.