HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Defective Remingtons
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 07:08 PM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

"Remington is a very good company that cares about our sports of shooting and hunting. They would never put safety over a buck."

Yea, right, LOL! Name me one other gun company that's produced a product that's been involved in the death of 20+ people and has paid millions in settlements to relatives because of their defective product, when they could have remedied the problem with an initial investment of a few cents per gun when Walker tried to convince them the trigger had inherent problems in it's design! I won't hold my breath because there are none that have any kind of problem that has led to anything like we're talking about. Throw out all the Lib BS, media hype, and just look at the facts that are irrefutable! Every time I see a thread on the internet regarding this subject it's amazing to read how many guys have had the same problem and that have never touched the trigger or ever done any modifications to their rifles. Some have had the rifle fire when it was almost brand new, so improper cleaning isn't always the issue either. Yet there are always a bunch just like this on thread that then come on and say it's all BS.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 04-13-2012 at 07:17 PM.