HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2-3/4" vs. 3"
Thread: 2-3/4" vs. 3"
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 05:09 AM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

"Well good for you, I'm happy for u. As if you are the only one in this world who helps other hunters. By wishing me a good season I'm gonna ASSUME you are finally done ranting. Anyways, I have more important things to worry about than an online poster who is trying to preach life lessons to me. Come on turkey season!"

Another pizz poor assumption because I'm not the one who's been ranting and I'm certainly not trying to give you any "life lessons", although you could certainly use a couple on how to get along with others, LOL! Nowhere was it said that I'm the only one helping people and it's pretty good when someone tries to be polite and even offer a hunt and we get this kind of chit on this Forum! One important thing you may want to consider is that your last post shows your true colors! I was going to call you an *******, but that might get me banned, so I'll just say you're one weird dude that can't seem to figure out that we're all just trying to get along with you on here, but you don't seem to give a chit. So be it and NOW we're done!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 04-12-2012 at 05:33 AM.