HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Some pics from my Canon..
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 06:07 PM
Phil from Maine
Boone & Crockett

Default Some pics from my Canon..

Hi folks, I thought I would share some pics I have gotten so far with my camera.. They are not all that great but the subjects are decent anyways.. The deer in these are being seen because they are currently looking for green growth.. I am still in need of getting used to all the different settings it has. Then I need to figure out which setting to use when I need it.. Thanks for looking and I hope you like them..

There was a total of eight deer crossing the road here..

My first pic of these deer.. I had never seen these ones before this..

A nice bull moose waiting to grow some antlers.. Maybe I will be seeing him again..

I had gotten a little closer to him.. As you can see he is shedding his winter coat..

The doe with her yearlings again 1 week later..

The same group during the same time as above.. Notice how our weather changes to snow half the time..

I saw this little guy looking like he was lost in the snow..LOL

4 days later on my way turkey scouting and checking on the piebald I saw this group of deer. They are different ones than those I watched crossing the road earlier on..

When I got up there the doe with her yearlings were there again..I only took a pic of the piebald this time..

On my way back i got to see some turkeys out strutting with a group of hens..

I even got to see this little guy bobbing across the road..

I saw these turkeys yesterday while going to check on my trailcam..

Now if you would of stayed away from my ladies you would not have gotten hurt..

As you can see I still need to work on getting the settings right with my camera.. Those last pics were enjoyable to watch those turkeys going at it. It is almost a month early for them to be doing this up here.

I hope every one enjoyed the pics none the less.

Now look some one drain the water out...

Not really drained.. The tide is about half way in right now..

Now why would anyone pile these sticks in a tree?

Now this silly thing just wanted to set there and honk at me..

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 04-12-2012 at 02:43 AM.