HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Shot pattern.
Thread: Shot pattern.
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 05:57 AM
Mr. Longbeard
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Buckhunter46755
lol... didn't know I implied you were a DA. I figured you knew what you were doing and listened to what you've had to say. Believe that. What's up with that 6th grade math, Remington Nitro shells, and inexperienced turkey hunters statement. It appears there is a lot of negativity there. I was trying to get some good info and learn some things. I AM an inexperienced turkey hunter! Maybe it's just me, or maybe you don't realize you are doing it, but you give me the impression that people who don't buy the top shelf products & have turkey hunted for years, and really know their .... are an annoyance or less of person to you. Could be wrong, heaven forbid that I make a mistake. Just seems like something not right with your tone. Sorry if I upset you or something. You just go and kill your turkeys with your 60yrd gun. And I'll go kill my turkey with my cheap 30 yard Mossberg 500 & discounted, off the shelf choke.... I apologize, but I no longer want to be a part of what you're turning into a pissing match.

Dude sorry about the 6th grade math statement my wife is ripping me up over that lol

I aint shootin any top shelf stuff... I shot a plain ol remington 870 with a Kicks GT choke and Win HV loads... Nothing special hear...

I've just been ripped up over the last couple month over patterns and penetration of hevi shot and then your post came along...

Sorry if I hurt you didnt relize you were new to all this pattern stuff...