HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - CVA Accura V2
Thread: CVA Accura V2
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 06:31 PM
builder459
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ronlaughlin
Perhaps you are correct; perhaps they will. It seems to me CVA may have erred about the popularity of BH209 coupled with the fact they are wanting folk to shoot them white hot pellet.

CVA could start tomorrow, and include the BH plug with the new rifles they package and ready for shipping. They could provide free BH plugs for all rifles with an earlier serial #.

One would think the new short light Accura will be shipped with the BH plug. I see no reason why it shouldn't. Oh wait, there is one possible reason; CVA wants more $$, and by charging $ for a plug that could have been included with the rifle, they get more $$. Some may respond that pellet shooters need the old style plug, but this is malarky. The new BH plug will handle pellets just fine, as does the Omega/Encore plug.

If i myself built rifles, i would guarantee them for life. However if a person sent one of my rifles back to me with a screw driver slot all buggered up, and wanted me to fix it for free, i wouldn't be so very happy. I admit i would fix it for free, but i definitely wouldn't be very concerned about time. Why is it i should be worried about how long a person that damaged one of my rifles should have to wait for me to fix damage, caused by his use of the incorrect tool? Why is it i should concern myself with rushing back the rifle to an individual that didn't properly clean my rifle that i did my best to make perfect, when i built it?

It is my understanding you are in business yourself. I suspect you yourself, are quite careful, and don't rush into hiring more help when ever you fall a little behind.
Better yet build a BP that shoots all powders and pellets like T/C does.regarding the 6-8 week lag time, this isn't a new problem it's become standard as it has with other M/L company's, this i know from my own personal experience in dealing with CVA!

Last edited by builder459; 03-11-2012 at 06:33 PM.