HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Gander Mt. Experience
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 05:32 AM
alleyyooper
Nontypical Buck

Talking

I wanted some ammo boxes by MTD to put my reloads in. I was in Flint Michigan so stopped at Gander Mountian, a place I don't visit often. I found two of the boxes I wanted on a shelf but I wanted a couple more. Only person at the counter in the area was talking to a big boobed blond bimbo at the time so I strolled around the store looking at all the stuff they had for the city person and fisher persons, about 20 miniutes. I got back to the sales counter in that area and the guy was still in thralled with the BBBB, but I said excuse me and asked if they had any more of the ammo boxes in stock. He looked right at me ands said can't you see I am busy right now.

I went to the check out counter and paid for the two I found. They asked if I had found every thing I wanted. So I told them no and wouldn't darken their door again. OH!! we can get more for you we'll call back there and have them brought right up. I told them I had wasted enough time in the place and besides the guy back there was to busy with the big boobed blond bimbo.

I stopped at Williams Gun Sight on the way home and bought 3 more for 30 cents more for the three than I would have at GM. But the miles from Williams gun Sight to GM would have taken more than 30 cents worth of fuel. Williams Gun Sight gives me a 10% vetrans discount any time I spend $50.00 or more. They also have a web site and have many used and new guns in stock.

Al

Last edited by alleyyooper; 02-25-2012 at 05:40 AM.