HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - PSE Stinger G3
Thread: PSE Stinger G3
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 08:34 PM
kathomps
Spike

I have a 2010 PSE Stinger that I bought brand new as my first bow and still love it as much as the day I bought it. It looks like a new 3g will cost you around 400 and thats about how much I paid for mine 2 years ago. Mine also did not come with a stabilizer, backstop, or the limb dampeners, so right there your getting a better deal than I did. I can shoot very tight groups with my Stinger and took two deer this year with it. A small doe and 35 yards and my first buck ever at 30. I feel like, for the money, is very very good bow. The sight looks to be the same 3 pin sight on mine and my first pin is good out to 20 yards, my 2nd is at 30, 3rd at 40. I really like the fact that they put a backstop on this bow because I have been looking into getting one for mine because compared to the more high dollar and more parallel bows, it does have some hand shock when you shoot. I have not shot one with a backstop but I feel like this would eliminate alot of the recoil. You also cannot go wrong with a whisker biscuit as your rest. Durable, and impossible for your arrow to fall out. After saying all this, I know I have some bias because I am still using my first bow ever, but I feel like the times I have shot next to friends with more expensive bows, I shot right on par with them. I couldn't be more pleased with my Stinger in these past two years, and would have bought it again if I had to go back in time.