HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Off Topic...Valentines Day
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 08:49 PM
Breechplug
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by cayugad
Like SJAdventures ... I too was married on Valentines Day. My mother told me, that was so romantic. I told my mother it was a holiday, I had off, and was going to get drunk. The wife figured it was the perfect opportunity to trick me into it. When the judge asked me if "I do," I told him I did, but was not all that crazy about it to be honest. After the ceremony, my wife said to me.. take me out to eat someplace romantic. Some place we have never been... Some place unique, maybe even a little suspenseful. So I took her by the hand and led her into the kitchen. I turned the light dimmer switch down low. Not so much for romance, but it made the food look better. I told her you do the cooking and believe me, it will be suspenseful. I'm not saying my wife was a bad cook.. but the flies repaired the tear in our back screen door. I am the only person I know that had a three year old stove with the energy sticker still attached over the oven door.

Just kidding all of you. I have nothing against marriage. Then again, I have nothing against rattle snakes. And I'd never turn my back on them again either. Because both of them will bite you in the */+-. One has an antidote to get you over the pain quickly. The other has a deeper bite and the pain is more drawn out. But the swelling is not so bad.

To all you men out there.. Happy Valentines Day. May the wife kiss ya, and the girlfriend miss ya. And pray the two never meet up in a Wal Mart.
Good one Dave! I like the part about the Fly's, and the rest is cute too!
(BP)