HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Sunday Hunting Web Site......
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 08:37 AM
Eyedr
Spike

[quote=saltflyz;3907063]Doesn't look good guys...I saw this on another forum. This thing will probably die in the subcommittee before it ever gets to a full house vote.

"Unfortunately, it goes to a House Subcommittee this week. The Subcommittee is 7 members. Delegates Ware, Wright, Edmunds and Wilt are firmly against it. Plum and Lewis are for it and Farris is in the middle. If you care, you should send an email to all those against it, and Farris.

In all likelyhood, this will die in the House Subcommittee, before it even goes to the full house committee (and then the full house).

I went to the Senate meetings, and have been speaking to lobbyists and groups on both sides. It's the biggest bunch of garbage I've ever seen. For some reason fox hunters, dog hunters and the farm bureau don't want me to hunt on my own land. Everybody's lookin out for #1"[/quote]

Thanks for the update. I sent out emails and called their offices this am. Trying to do my part.

At some point the dog hunters and fox hunters will request my help in writing a state senator or delegate to help their cause. I will be there with my middle finger standing tall in the air.