HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - grrr someone tryed to break into my work shop.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:52 AM
SecondChance
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Breechplug
I'd be sleeping out there and GOD help them if they tried it again, well I guess GOD could'nt help at that point as I DONT MISS!
For time being I would leave any thing good out there. Get a window sticker that says (Tresspasser will be shot, then shot again) they'll get the hint. Sorry to hear about that Corey, there's a-lot of scumbags in this world. I wish you and your wife much happiness in your new home.
(BP)
Sounds good, but from over 20yrs LEO work, rarely do they come back unless they saw something of real importance. More times then not, it was just a bash and dash hit and they won't be back. Great idea on the upgrade on the locks and motion lights. You could even add a small motion activated camera on the corner of the house that faces the shed side and cover both and then one across the front of the house/street side and cover 4 areas with 2 cameras. Hook it up to you computer with a modem and you can go wireless to a DVD recorder hidden within your house to retrieve later if needed. It only recordes when motion is detected and get the IR model if you have the extra $$$ to do it. Well worth the expense at night when you are asleep or gone.
And yes, may god be on their side for lead will be shortly, all the way around and through!!! That and it is much warmer than sleeping in the garage!!!! LOL!!!!

Last edited by SecondChance; 01-29-2012 at 04:31 PM.