HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Sunday Hunting Web Site......
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 01:43 AM
brewman555
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Average Joe
Don't really know why you think voting for everyone to be able to hunt on Sunday's is selfish? I'm almost 50 years old and bowhunting is a very important part of my life. I don't quite get why you think someone who only hunts public property should be happy sitting and waiting for the chance to come around so I can hunt with the big boys that get to hunt private lands? If you ask me I'm not the only one who's being narrow minded? Are you a public or private land hunter? BTW, yes it is selfish of me and I'm ok with that! I guess if hunting only on Sundays for private land hunters gets passed and there's a fee increase next year because of the additional hunting days then I should just suck it up and smile on that one too?
AJ... I didn't say that voting for everyone to hunt on Sunday was selfish.....but just because you don't have private land to hunt and you feel like it's everybody or nobody that is selfish....and yes I hunt on public land.....and I to love to bow hunt and have been bow hunting for over 40 years....and if Sunday hunting started on private land only I could live with that because within a year or two I know it would be allowed on public land too....explain to me why there would be a fee increase just because your allowed to hunt on Sunday.....