HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - whats a good, cheap sluggun?
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 03:28 PM
nodog
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by PAnative
i have hunted (or had the option to hunt) every single day of every season since i have been in college. I have more time than i know what to do with! I have also bought 3 guns since in college, all under $450 and 2 were brand new...one had 20 shots through it.

My plan, for the 4th time, is to take my time, look around and gain some info on some guns and find another sweet deal
Your plan for the forth time? Sorry I don't follow you around, must have missed your life story. Then your asking in the wrong place, you should be in the "Wanted need good cheap shotgun section". I didn't get that you were asking if anyone had one had a sweet deal to let you in on.

I have 2 kids in college and they don't have a lot of free time. Have a future son inlaw that's in college and he doesn't have a lot of free time. I know other kids, will see one tomorrow and help him with deer hunting and he and they don't have all the time in the world either. My bad for thinking your time was limited and you didn't have time or money to waste.

Last edited by nodog; 01-02-2012 at 03:30 PM.