HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Christmas Presents
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 11:37 AM
quake
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by cayugad
My Christmas came last month because of a deal I found. So I got a 2012 GMC Sierra 4x4 extended cab pick up truck with all the options. It has that 5.3 L Vortex 8 cylinder engine which beat a sleigh and reindeer all to heck, 6 speed transmission, climate control, XM radio, every option but the back up camera in the rear view mirror. (which I didn't want anyway. The back up alarm is bad enough). There are a few other things I want and we will see how the after Christmas sales go. But that was enough for the time being.
Wow Dave, now that's what I'm talking about!!! You must have been really, really good this year hahaha.

I have been talking about getting a new truck for about a year now, but they are just so dang EXPENSIVE that I keep talking myself out of it, haha. My tight wallet wont let me pull the trigger.

I told the family "NO GIFTS" for me this year. My Niece didnt listen and got me a nice book on deer hunting. Probably one of the most thoughtful gifts I have received in a while. She's a good girl.