HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2012 Bass Tournament Sign up / Score board
Old 12-23-2011, 07:21 AM
Chuck7
Dominant Buck

This is normal Buckhunter14..the Green Swamp looks like this all the time. I just got done hunting/scouting..I went back to this area and found a cypress dome that the bucks use often..The trouble is ..all the trees are in there like sardines and the biggest trees are about the diameter of big zuchinii squash. I looked till I found one that was about 8 inches across..I found one such tree ..that wasw it.I'm all set and plan to sit ..probably tomorrow all day. I won't be able to get high so I'll be cammoed up...I'll fasten my bike pack to the front of my Summit stand to keep movement to a minimum..carry 2 waters, thermo cell for the mosquitoes { Yep they are still out here in FL} and my New Test. and try to sit ALL day..I know there are 2 nice bucks in this area.

Here;s a cypress dome,,

In this habitat I use a 30-30 Marlin with Tru Glo sites..The shot will be quick. Must be paying attention..also becareful with panthers, moccassins and gators..never a dull moment.LOL

Last edited by Chuck7; 12-23-2011 at 07:33 AM.