HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Tracking buck, found nockturnal but no arrow!
Old 12-20-2011, 12:53 PM
jdweim
Spike

Originally Posted by scribe
Hmmm. Halfbaked of the red mist logo looking in askance at another hunter perhaps not showing proper respect for the animal? Perhaps intimating that once the coyotes and such have eaten the carcass it would be bad manners to get the rack? I must have misunderstood.

Surely not suggesting that to many hunters, the rack is more important than the meat? And for sure knowing the above hunter took too long a shot? Perchance a seer? I could not find where anyone said it was a long shot.

Come one dude, How do you know how far he shot and how do you know how capable he is and you surely aren't suggesting you never made a bad shot. How else could youget the extremely tastefull, red mist? Did you go to high school in Austin or maybe Elgin?

Or did I totally misunderstand your entire post?
I have to agree with Scribe here, that post by halfbaked was somewhat distasteful, atleast that is the way it came across, we are here to help each other. As stated in the original post, this is his first lost buck. I don't know how long he has been hunting but 1 lost buck can happen to anyone.