HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - your favorite hunting spot---picture post
Old 12-20-2011, 05:01 AM
Abdul Rahman
Spike

Dear Tom,

It is not easy to find a 30” barrel with 3” magnum and the magazine/receiver will not cycle the shells semi-automatically, if change the barrel, then it is better to change the magazine/receiver as well. Taking the shot gun to the Gunsmith will not help.

I have the exact Remington 1100, it is 5 shotgun automatic, 3” Magnum, 30” full choke barrel and it shoots 3” shells. The shotgun has fantastic stock and is in excellent shape. You can shoot 2-3/4” one a time, you put the shell in chamber and it will shoot and eject without any difficulty.

If you want to change your shotgun with mine, please let me know? How much difference would like to pay for the change, because mine is has 3” magnum which shoots 3” shells more powerful and goes a long way.

I assume that your living in West VA and I live in North VA, if you are coming to Northern VA, we can show the shotguns to each other, if we agree, we can have transferred to each other through an FF dealer.

Best regards,

Abdul
Email: [email protected]