HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Any Ideas
Thread: Any Ideas
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 07:20 AM
sutton
Fork Horn

niehenke answer 1- i didnt lock my truck for two reasons... first i took my father up there and if he came out before me i wanted him to be able to get in my truck... second my truck was parked in the driveway... do u lock you vehicle when its parked in your drive? the property is heavily posted and i thought people still respected that.. 2 answer there are two barns but nothings is really in there except some buckets and bails... the house there is all locked up except for the mud room which is like an up scale mud room that has the glass windows and insulated i leave that unlocked because i have a cot and other items in there for family members to use the door to that room has two signs on it a private property sign and a new trespassing sign on it... the kid opened the door and put a not on the door to the house from the mud room he probably tried to open that door too... i gave him the benefit of the doubt but if i knew what kind of kid he was then i had enough to press charges on him because he left his name on the note... i have since threw out the note