HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Does anyone else Hunt with there Wife or Girlfriend on Opening Day?
Old 12-02-2011, 07:07 PM
Breechplug
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Kountrykristi
My husband always asks me to go on opening day and I do about 50% of the time. I love hunting, but I know how important it is to him too (and it's a lot to take me lol) so I don't go sometimes. He insists, but I know when I go shopping, sometimes I'd rather be by myself! LOL
We hunt together a lot and it's a great bonding experience! Guys, if your wife doesn't like hunting, sacrifice some hunts to be with her and I bet you will see a big difference in her response to going with you!!! Make sure she has good gear and is comfortable too... anything to enhance the experience. Also, never give up on her!!! It took me nearly 5 years to adjust to hunting before I fell completely passionate about the sport. Archery helped a little too
My Wife has the Best of Everything to Make Her Comfortable while out Hunting, Im not going to sacrifice any Hunting time to be with Her because She gets all of Me 99% of the rest of the Year. Hunting Seasons too short to spend Quality Time with Your Wife while the Big Bucks are Rutting. Dont get Me wrong I Love My Wife and the time we spend togeather is always good, but how much more Quality Time do You Women Need It's HUNTING SEASON, you knew We were Hunters when You Married Us.
In all Seriousness any time spent with My Wife Hunting is Quality Time, what other Quality Time is There
(BP)