HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - what we think the top 10 muzzleloaders general public is buying
Old 11-30-2011, 08:39 AM
Breechplug
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Boonechaser
Hey BP however I don't agree with the way MM made his statement I do agree with his point and supporting companies that employ and use american products it is what this country needs in todays economy.

As far as you outshooting your buddies does not mean you have the better gun (accuracy) just means you are probably the better shot. When all the CVA Posters post up pics of there targets and distances, I know my TC's and Knights outshoot them or at least I can outshoot the shooter.
I guess I should'nt have said what I said about Me Outshooting My Buddys because of the ML I have, but Yes I do out shoot the shooter. No Way Can ANYONE out shoot a ML, Im sure any ML is way more accurate than the Shooter. This is all besides the Point of what I was trying to say. I was pointing out the fact that I bought My CVA ACCURA's because of how there made (Bergara Barrels) and how they Shoot. It was'nt because there Less Expensive than TC's or Knights. I do try to Support Buying American, but what Exactly is 100% American made anymore? Like I said above I'd be Really Surprised if 100% of all Parts that go into making the TC, Knights or whatever American Made ML you Buy are actually ALL American Made or even Made in America with All American Parts.
I dont Care What Anyone Shoots, to Each His Own, but lets Not Assume that Because one Buy's a Less Expensive ML that it's because it's all they can Afford.
Oh and I would'nt mind taking My ACCURA out and see exactly how Good You think You are with Your's. I dont get how one thinks that because it cost more that it shoots better Groups.
(BP)