HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team 9 Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 04:24 PM
j76
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by coryj
Where I live/hunt in Virginia, the firearms (muzzleloader, shotgun, and rifle) starts at the beginning of November and runs through the end of hunting season which is usually around the first Saturday in January. I'm amazed we have any bucks left from year to year with such a long gun season.

I wish I could go hunt some place else that has a good late archery season. Good luck to you guys still trying to score some points for us!

Rifle season ends here tomorrow,Then 10 days of muzzleloader, then a late doe season for a week or so but from tomorrow till the end of January its also bow season. In 23 yrs of hunting don't think i've ever hunted past tomorrow.But with the spot ive got this yr and after sundays rifle hunt and seeing what i'm sure was one of the big ones left(even tho i only seen it at a tremendous distance, an ant in the binos) It's makin me want to still keep at it. Think its mostly this dang contest!! Hate to let you guys down!! We'll see how things work out with the holidays coming and all.
Oh yeah, i know it has nothing to do with bow hunting but i gotta show him off anyways! Not my biggest rack, but been cutting him up the last couple days and no doubt!! My biggest deer ever!! gotta show ya's a pick so ya know i can actually kill one!!!

Last edited by j76; 11-29-2011 at 04:32 PM.