HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - what we think the top 10 muzzleloaders general public is buying
Old 11-29-2011, 09:27 AM
Rogo
Fork Horn

Default ML

Originally Posted by mountaineer magic
I think the general public is buying the cheapest muzzleloader they can find, which usually means an import. But at least that way when they don't have a job instead of sitting around whining they can use their free time to hunt. Except that being out of work they probably wont have money for gas, powder, bullets and the like. The general public lost all semblance of common sense a long time ago.
Sorry that all of us cannot afford to pay the price for one of the new Knights like you have. I don't have a job anymore because I am 70 and am on SS. You probably call that welfare. Also I don't sit around whining about it either or throw it in peoples face that I have more than they have. Your arrogance is not called for.
For your info I have a CVA Accura V1, not because it was cheaper but because I liked it better than the others i checked out. I also have an Omega which I will use again someday if my Accura needs repair. It is my backup gun, cause the Accura outshoots it hands down.

Have a good day.